Call: (888) 454-7015
Ft. Myers Beach Sailing School
A Variety of Sailing Lessons in Fort Myers
Offshore Sailing School on Fort Myers Beach is a great getaway for a two-day, week-long or longer learn to sail experience. Every room at The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina has sweeping beachfront views of 1500 feet of sugar-white sand along the Gulf of Mexico. For couples, singles and families, this is the perfect setting for a Florida sailing vacation. After-sail activities include Gulf Coast seafood restaurants, fun outdoor bistros, live music, funky shops, fashionable boutiques, and breathtaking sunsets.
Book Sailing Lessons at the Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
Ft. Myers Beach sailing lessons include sailing for beginners and intermediate sailors, advanced sailing courses, cruising and bareboat charter courses, even sailboat racing clinics. And for groups, Offshore Sailing School corporate team building and group outings are a great option. Want a quick weekend getaway and learn new lifelong skills? Book our 2-day Accelerated Learn to Sail package with two nights’ resort accommodations on Friday and Saturday. Book an extra night and enjoy a nice, relaxing long weekend. Or get-away on a five-day learning vacation and take the Learn to Sail course in half-day sessions while enjoying all the other activities available in and around the resort and Ft. Myers. For the ultimate learning experience, take the Fast Track to Cruising® course and enjoy sailing vacations wherever the wind blows for life!
Jeff Breymaier – Maumee, OH
About The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
The four-star, family-friendly Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is on the tip of Estero Island on Fort Myers Beach, just 30 minutes from Southwest International Airport (RSW). Your sailing resort vacation includes complimentary daily breakfast and use of paddleboards, beach chairs and umbrellas. Accommodations are in suites, one and two bedroom villas – all with kitchens and private lanais. When not sailing, enjoy all the beach toys, fish off the docks, rent a small boat and head out a little further. At days end, relax with a cocktail and watch for the green flash as the sun sets over the Gulf of Mexico. Then walk or take the trolley into town for fun shopping and dining.
Must See Ft. Myers Attractions and Entertainment
The famed Edison-Ford Estates are a 20 minute drive from the resort. A little further past the Estates is trendy downtown Ft. Myers right on the Caloosahatchee River where you can see award-winning plays at the Florida Repertory Theatre, dine at many great restaurants and stroll along the river. Want to see a Broadway show? Two great theaters – the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater and Barbara B. Mann Theater – are only 20 minutes from the resort offering top Broadway productions. What are you waiting for? Sailing Fort Myers Beach is just a click away.
Book Online Now
- Beachview suites and villas with big lanais overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- Full kitchens or kitchenettes in each accommodation
- Vast sugar white beaches with free use of beach chairs and umbrellas
- Aquagene – a 6000 sq. ft. spa with unlimited use of the steam room
- Unlimited use of the fitness room
- Daily breakfast
- WiFi in rooms and throughout the property
- No charge for local and domestic long distance phone calls
- Complimentary coffee in lobby from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Poolside bar and grill
- Parasailing rides and wave runners for rent
- Undersea fantasy pool complex
- Beach side swimming pool and “Dive-In Movies”
- Complimentary kayak and paddleboard rental
- Trolley stop at resort for shops and restaurants in town
- Full service marina
- Free valet parking
- Bottled water and a signature Pink Shell Beach tote to take home (one per reservations)
While other schools teach up to 6 people on a boat, Offshore Sailing School never teaches more than four per boat and instructor unless you opt for a ‘Tweens & Teens Learn Free or Buy the Boat program. Private Couples or Family Courses are also available. Rates vary by season. Please see the “What’s Included” tab for more information. Call 888-4540-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com for rates and course availability.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina has a variety of accommodations, including one and 2-bedroom suites. All units offer a screened lanai that overlooks the beach with incredible sunsets. If you’d rather not book online or need more information, call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com. Here is an overview of what’s included when you take an Offshore Sailing School course at the Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina on Fort Myers Beach. Please view the individual courses for more details.An overview of what’s included:
- Your course tuition
- Accommodations and tax on accommodations
- Per room per night resort fee and taxes
- Complimentary, daily breakfast
- Your course textbook(s)
- Diploma and logbook
- US Sailing Course certification when you pass the test
- Other items specific to each course
- Exclusive one-year subscription to Cruising World or Sailing World magazine
- Free one-year US Sailing membership with benefits
Call 888-454-7015 or 239-454-1700
The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is just 16 miles from Southwest International Airport (RSW) and 2-3 hours from Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Airports. You can rent a car at the airport or take a taxi for the half-hour drive.
Pink Shell Beach Resort and Marina Address Information:
Pink Shell Resort and Marina
275 Estero Blvd.
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931