Top Tortola Sailing School in the
British Virgin Islands
The Offshore Sailing School British Virgin Islands Sailing Schools — Live Aboard Cruising Courses on Monohull and Catamaran Sailing Yachts and Power Catamarans
If you’re wondering what to do in Tortola, learn something new with Offshore Sailing School. At The Moorings base in Tortola, Offshore Sailing School provides US Sailing certification courses on Moorings 39′ to 48′ catamarans and monohulls, and power catamarans in this fantastic cruising destination. Enroll in a Live Aboard Cruising course today to earn US Sailing Basic and Bareboat Cruising certification on a fabulous Moorings yacht, or US Powerboat Certification on a big power cat, and go on to apply for your International Cruising Proficiency Certificate for European charters!
Our British Virgin Islands Legacy
Since 1973, Offshore Sailing School has been the Official Sailing School for The Moorings, the world’s premier bareboat, power and crewed yacht charter company. Located in Road Town on Tortola, the capital of the British Virgin Islands, The Moorings BVI base is abuzz with sailing and power boating activity year round. Book your spot on an exhilarating Virgin Island sailing trip today!
Call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com for rates and availability.
Here are the courses available at our Moorings Base location on Wickhams Cay in Tortola:
- Live Aboard Cruising
- Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising
- Fast Track to Power Cruising
- Team Building and Leadership Adventures
Please call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com to get a quote for your BVI sailing course options during your desired travel time period. Here is an overview of what’s included when you take a course at our Tortola sailing school. Please see each individual sailing Tortola course for more details.
An overview of what’s included:
- Your course tuition
- First night aboard your yacht prior to the course start
- Your cabin aboard during the Live Aboard Cruising Course
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and three dinners aboard during live aboard courses
- Cruising taxes and fees
- Three nights of Mooring fees
- Your course textbook(s)
- Diploma and logbook
- Course certification when you pass the test
- Other items specific to each course
- Exclusive one-year subscription to Cruising World or Sailing World magazine to US mailing addresses
How to Get to The Moorings
Wickhams Cay 2
Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Call 888-454-7015 and talk to one of our friendly sales associates!